Register your interest
|The following printed publications are coming soon. To receive notification that they are available, or to pre-order and receive a proforma invoice, please use the links below:|
|Español - 2016 Normas NIIF® (Libro Rojo)|
|Español - 2016 Normas NIIF®|
Pronunciamientos oficiales emitidos a 13 de enero de 2016. Incluye las Normas con
fecha de vigencia a partir del 1 de enero de 2016 pero no las Normas a las que sustituirán.
Esta es la única edición impresa oficial del texto consolidado de los pronunciamientos normativos
emitidos por el Consejo de Normas Internacionales de Contabilidad a 13 de enero de 2016.
Esta edición se publica en dos partes:
· La Parte A (el Marco Conceptual y los requerimientos) contiene las Normas NIIF consolidadas,
Normas NIC, Interpretaciones CINIIF y SIC.
· La Parte B contiene los documentos complementarios, tales como los Ejemplos Ilustrativos,
Guías de Implementación, Fundamentos de las Conclusiones y Opiniones en Contrario.
Esta edición no contiene Normas que estén siendo reemplazadas o derogadas, pero que se
mantienen aplicables si la entidad que informa decide no adoptar la versión más reciente
de forma anticipada. Los usuarios interesados únicamente en el texto consolidado de los
pronunciamientos normativos emitidos por el Consejo de Normas Internacionales de
Contabilidad exigidos para el ejercicio contable que comienza el 1 de enero de 2016 deben
consultar las NIIF 2016 (Libro Azul) publicado en inglés a finales de 2015.
|Publication Due Date: July 2016|
Product Code: 1918
Price: £72 Register Interest
|A Guide through IFRS® Standards 2016 (Green Book)|
|A Guide through IFRS Standards 2016 contains the official pronouncements issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (the Board) as at 1 July 2016 with extensive cross-references and other annotations. Includes Standards with an effective date after 1 July 2016 but not the Standards they will replace.|
Main changes since 1 July 2015:
Added education guidance
- one revised Standard—IFRS 16 Leases;
- Clarifications to IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers ;
- Classification and Measurement of Share-based Payment Transactions (Amendments to IFRS 2);
- Disclosure Initiative (Amendments to IAS 7); and
- Recognition of Deferred Tax Assets for Unrealised Losses (Amendments to IAS 12).
This book is particularly useful to those applying, teaching or studying IFRS. Cross-references guide readers through the Standards and facilitate their understanding by providing the connection between:
In addition, IFRS Interpretations Committee Agenda Decisions (the reasons why the Interpretations Committee did not add certain items to its agenda) up to 30 June 2016 have been included as annotations.
- related Standards;
- the accompanying Illustrative Examples and Implementation Guidance; and
- the Board's main considerations in reaching its conclusions (ie the Bases for Conclusions).
This edition is presented in two volume parts sold together as a set:
- Part A (the Conceptual Framework and requirements) contains the complete and up-to-date consolidated text, with extensive cross-references and other annotations, of IFRS Standards, IAS Standards, and IFRIC and SIC Interpretations; and
- Part B contains the accompanying documents, such as Illustrative Examples, Implementation Guidance, Bases for Conclusions and Dissenting Opinions.
Expected Publication date: mid September 2016
For some Frequently Asked Questions about the Guide through IFRS Standards publication: click here
Discounts are available, please contact customer services by email: email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)20 7332 2730
PLEASE NOTE: If you are an existing eIFRS Comprehensive Subscriber you will receive the Guide through IFRS Standards 2016 (Green Book) automatically as part of your subscription package. To order a new subscription click here
|Publication Due Date: September 2016|
ISBN: 978-1-911040-31-6 SET
Product Code: 1923
Price: £98 Register Interest
|IFRS® Standards on CD-ROM April 2016 (Red Book) - Download or Physical CD version available|
|Contains the official pronouncements issued by the IASB® at 12 April 2016 together with Exposure Drafts, Discussion Papers and other IASB and IFRS Foundation® materials. Includes Standards with an effective date after 1 January 2016 but not the Standards they will replace.|
The CD includes the following changes made since 1 January 2015:
- one new Standard—IFRS 16 Leases;
- Change of Effective Date of IFRS 15; and
- Change of Effective Date of Amendments to IFRS 10 and IAS 28.
In addition, the following documents, which were issued between 13 January 2016 and 12 April 2016 are included:
- Disclosure Initiative (Amendments to IAS 7);
- Recognition of Deferred Tax Assets for Unrealised Losses (Amendments to IAS 12); and
- Clarifications to IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers.
This edition includes amendments to Standards that have an effective date after 1 January 2016. It does not contain documents that are being replaced or superseded but remain applicable if the reporting entity chooses not to adopt the newer versions early.
The CD-ROM costs £97 for a single user on a stand alone PC. For a network enabled version a minimum of two user licenses are required to be purchased. The CD uses powerful eComPress technology and is easy to install and use. Key features include:
- Fast Access: installs directly to your hard drive for quick and easy access with no need to keep the CD in the CD-ROM drive.
- Ease of Use: a very fast comprehensive 'search' function enables you to find precisely what you need every time. The searching highlights results and provides forward and backward navigation and the Table of Contents features dynamic and static tree views.
- This edition has a Multi-view screen which enables the publication to be viewed and searched in up to four different areas concurrently.
- Extensive Annotation Capabilities: attach notes to any IFRS content; associate or store data files, such as Word® or Excel® documents, within notes. Upgrade from a previous version of the CD-ROM and import your annotations directly into the 2016 edition.
- Expanded Windows Functions: print an entire document, or just a highlighted section; copy and paste, or drag and drop to Word or send via email - all formatting is preserved.
Hardware Requirements: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 (not compatible with iPad, iPhone, Tablet or Mac).
Pricing: The IFRS CD-ROM April 2016 is a single product for purchase at £97 for each user. It is available to purchase as either a Downloadable CD (product ID 1910) or as a Physical CD (product ID 1911).
Discounts are available for: Academics/Students, for multiple orders of more than ten CDs or concurrent users on a network. We also give discounts for low and middle income countries. Only one discount applies per order.
Please see our full Terms and
Conditions before ordering this product.
|Publication Due Date: June 2016|
Product Code: 1910
Price: £97 Buy Now